We are unveiling the opportunity to apply for TWO senior scholarships this year. One will be an updated version of our Mid-Cities DI scholarship where a graduating senior can tell us all about their experience in the program and how it has benefited them. The second will be a scholarship that focuses on the impact this program has had on the applicant. Feel free to apply for both scholarships.
We can’t wait to hear from and award our seniors!
Applications deadline is January 31, 2021.
- Share how Destination Imagination has had a positive impact on your life. Make this personal to you and tell your story.
- The applicant must currently be a senior in high school and planning to attend any post-secondary educational institution or four-year college.
- The scholarship is for $1,000.00 and is for one year.
- Applicants must currently reside in the Mid-Cities Creativity Region.
- Indicate how involvement and connection with Destination Imagination has influenced your achievement in school and community.
- The applicant must currently be a high school senior and planning to attend any post-secondary educational institution or four-year college.
- This one time scholarship is for $1,000.00.
- The applicant must have participated for a minimum of 3 years in Destination Imagination®. At least one of the three years of participation must have been at the Secondary Level.